Sunday, October 28, 2007

I've been a bad, bad blogger...

Geez! It's been a while since I've posted here on ResearchSmeesearch. I could offer up tons of excuses as to the circumstances surrounding my absence - the chief one of course would be that I've been absorbed with work and have been knockin' back the workahol like crazy. But I think I'll use the writing energy to actually post.

I found this quote today that really resonated with me:
"Consumers are statistics. Customers are people." - Stanley Marcus (via Forrester's Bruce Temkin)

I also found this today... Michelle Lamar on Emerging Customer said in a post about The Age of Conversation,
"To gain a potential customer's attention or willingness to try our product/service -- we're going to need to extend our hand first. Cynicism and too many choices put every business owner/marketer at a huge disadvantage. We're going to have to earn their trust before we earn their business."

Here, here!!!

Now I simply must go get The Age of Conversation!
"The Age of Conversation, brings together over 100 of the world’s leading marketers, writers, thinkers and creative innovators in a ground-breaking and unusual publication."

No comments: